Student Enrollment and Registration Online
If you already have an account created by the Registrar, you may log in below in the role of “Student”.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SETTING UP YOUR STUDENT ONLINE ACCOUNTYou may wish to print the information below for reference while you are accessing the online system for the first time.
- Go to www.redeemerseminary.org and click the “Current Students” or “Resources” link
- Click “Student Online Enrollment Instructions ” to reach this page.
- Click here to Register Online or use the Orbund interface on the side bar to the right.
- If you do not have an email invitation to register online, request one by emailing email@example.com You will be sent one within 1-2 business days.
- Enter the login name and password listed in your invitation to enroll email and select Role of “Student.”
- Click “ Setup and Customization” — the lowest tab on the left of the screen
- Click “Account & Profile”.
- Choose a new password. Enter and confirm it on the screen that comes up next.
- Check your address, phone and email information and update anything that is not correct or is missing.
- Please leave the “Preferred Language” as “Redeemer”.
- Click the SAVE button to update your information.
- Make an overall plan for your degree completion by completing the MDIV Degree Completion Planner available on the Schedules page of the Redeemer website.
SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR ENROLLING IN SUMMER/FALL COURSES
- Click “Enrollment & Schedules” — fourth tab from the bottom on the left.
- Click “Class Enrollment”.
- Select either “Summer 2010” or “Fall 2010” from the Semester drop-down box.
- Click the “Add by Program” button and the courses in your degree program (MDiv, MAR or MA) will be displayed. Courses that you have already taken or that are not available to you because of unfulfilled pre-requisites will be displayed in grey. The courses you may enroll in will be displayed in black.
- To enroll in a course, click the box to the left of the course.
- When you have selected all of your classes for the semester, scroll to the bottom of the window and click the ADD button, followed by the CLOSE button to shut down the window. If you change your mind about a course after closing the selection window, you can click the course name to highlight it in the enrollment summary box and then click the “Drop Course” button.
- Click the SUBMIT button to save your semester enrollment. A message box will ask you to confirm your enrollment, and if you confirm, an email will be sent to the Registrar. The Registrar will enter your awarded scholarship percent in the database and send you an email confirming your enrollment.
If you enrolled in a CCEF course, the Registrar will contact you for additional details for the CCEF website registration.
If you have any problems, call the Registrar: 214-528-8600