Apply to Redeemer
Applications for Admission are accepted on a rolling basis and must be submitted prior to the term in which a student desires to register for classes.
To complete the application process for admission to Redeemer Seminary, please submit to the Admissions Office all of the following materials at the same time if possible, though separate submissions are accepted:
- A signed, completed application form with all relevant personal statements
- Statement of Christian experience and brief testimony (1-2 pages)
- Statement of desire to attend Redeemer Seminary and ministry aspirations (1 page)
- Spouse’s statement (if married)
- $40 application fee (check or money order) or $25 special student application fee
- Completed academic reference form in sealed envelope
- Completed church reference form in sealed envelope
- Official transcript(s) in sealed envelopes from all schools attended (12 semester hours or more)
- Complete the scholarship application for students planning to go full-time (12 hours per semester)
A complete description of each step in the Application Requirements can be found under Requirements.
During the 2011 Texas legislative session, Texas Senate Bill 1107 (SB 1107) was passed and signed into law. Effective January 1, 2012, SB 1107 requires all students under age 30 entering a public or private institution of higher education to receive a vaccination against bacterial meningitis at least ten days before the ﬁrst day of the semester, or meet certain criteria for declining such a vaccination.
This includes all new students to RS and returning RS students that have taken the most recent fall or spring semester off from enrollment. Students thus deﬁned are required to provide documentation prior to the ﬁrst day of classes. If you are an entering or continuing student coming off of a leave of absence and taking classes, you must complete the Bacterial Meningitis Form.
This requirement applies to:
-All credit students under the age of 30
-All credit students who began after Jan. 1, 2012
-All credit students who transferred after Jan. 1, 2012
-All returning credit students who have taken a leave for a semester as of Jan. 1, 2012
-All credit students who have not received the vaccination in the past ﬁve years
Please submit the following forms with your application for admission:
If you have any questions contact our Dean of Students, Jason Bobo at email@example.com for more information.