Here is a quick overview to provide you with all you need to consider while applying. Regardless of any questions you may have do not hesitate to contact us. There is obviously a lot to take care of if you are moving to any of our campuses. So let us help you make the transition easier by being available for whatever you may need.
- Decide a Degree Program that best fits you.
- Fill out the proper Admissions Materials and send them to our Dallas Location prior to the semester you wish to begin. Be mindful of whether you plan to take Summer Greek or begin in the Fall.
- Contact our Director of Recruitment if you have not already done so.
- Plan a visit to come check out either of our campuses. Contact David Hanson to set up a time to come check out the campus, meet the faculty and students, and see the city.
- Once your application has been accepted you can get your Online Student Registration Information for Orbund from our Registrar Cynthia Hildebrand.
- Once you are able to log into Orbund go to our Current Students page where you can register for the classes you plan to take your first semester.
- Once your classes are decided you can check out old syllabi from your classes and get reading lists to get a head start on the required reading.
- If you do not live in the area of any of our campuses you can start to look for housing. Be sure to check on Orbund for any housing opportunities provided friends of Redeemer or students who may need a roommate.
- Lastly, if you plan to work during your seminary education Orbund also has employment opportunities listed that may suit you.